When a customer told us that January through March are longgggg months for her because it’s cold, dark early, and she doesn’t get a lot of time outside, we got to thinking and put this post together with some indoor activities you can do with your kids during these long, cold months.
- Bake! Obviously this one can get messy depending on the age of your kids so make sure to prep the ingredients ahead of time to minimize the chaos. The best part of this activity is eating the end result 🙂 (psst – if you’d like to order cute matching mommy and me aprons, call the store at 302-632-0831.)
- DIY Bath Bomb. This is really two activities in one because first you can use our kits to make the bath bombs, then stick your kids in the bath to enjoy their craft.
- Stuffed Animal Tea Party. We have so many cute, novelty dishes and stuffed animals. You can have a tea party with your stuffies and eat the goodies from the first activity!
- Read. Not in the mood to put together a tea party for the stuffed animals? Just grab a blanket and a book for some warm snuggles and read. If you have little children, our indestructible books are the perfect choice as they are literally indestructible!
- Unicorn anyone? Unicorns are all the rage right now. What’s more magical than a unicorn? How about making your own unicorn!? We have the perfect kit for this project.
Come visit us in store to shop our children’s section for supplies for your cold weather indoor activities or shop online at shop.willowmarieandco.com.